generate your branded signature:
- Fill out all the fields below that are applicable.
- Proceed to instructions for your client (outlook or gmail) below "signatures" section.
How to generate your signature
- Type in all of your information in the generator
- Next to your generated signature click the “prepare HTML” button
- A prompt will alert you at the bottom of your screen to open or save your signature. Click open.
- In the new tab with your signature press CRTL A to select your whole signature
- Right click and copy or click CTRL C to “copy” your signature
- Open up Outlook
- Click on File in the top left corner
- Click on Options in the left hand black box
- Click on Mail (the second option in the left box)
- In the compose message section click on the “signatures” box
- When the signature box opens, under the select signature to edit box click on “new”
- Give your new signature a name
- In the white box paste your signature by right clicking or hitting CTRL V
- Click save (next to the new button)
- Under the “choose default signature” be sure to select your newly created signature in the drop down box for “New messages:”
- Click ok! Go and start a new email to test if it worked!
Adding the signature to Gmail:
- Click "Select this signature" next to desired one
- Copy with Ctrl+C (or Cmd+C on Mac)
- In your gmail, click the rotary icon (right below profile picture)
- Click "settings" from drop-down menu
- Scroll down to "Signature" section
- Click in the text editor box for signature
- Paste with Ctrl+V (or Cmd+V on Mac), or right-click > "Paste"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
- Click "Compose" to verify your new signature works.